Win 2 Tickets to 'Roger Waters: Us + Them' in Québec City, Québec
The concert will showcase songs from Roger Waters' career both with Pink Floyd and as a solo artist.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
- SPONSOR: All Knight Access, LLC. Headquarters: P.O. Box 636, Yonkers, NY 10703, United States. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: invocation.co.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of Canada, United States of America, and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void in Puerto Rico, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Employees and agents of All Knight Access, and each of their respective co-sponsors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the "Giveaway Entities") and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: All Knight Access draws the winner(s) randomly during normal business hours, at the giveaway end date. You may enter once per Giveaway. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Giveaway is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing on September 29, 2017, between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET, by Sponsor or its designee. The decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway ("Potential Winner"). Potential Winner will be notified by telephone or email. The mailing address of the entrant must be a street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not provide the Mailing Information in response to the Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. Provided that the Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set forth herein, Sponsor shall declare the potential winner from the entries submitted. Winners are notified by phone or email on September 29, 2017, between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET. Winner must respond to All Knight Access within two days (48 hours) of the end-date and time of the giveaway or forfeit the prize. One entry per person ("Entrant"). If more than one entry is submitted, only the first such entry submitted will be accepted. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsors will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the winner ("Winner").
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Prize will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. The Prize will be awarded. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this Giveaway, participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules, (b) to release and hold harmless All Knight Access and its Sponsors and the Giveaway Entities and their respective agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, or related to their participation in the Giveaway and/or their participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)); and (c) to be contacted by Sponsor via email and telephone. By accepting the Prize, Winner consents to the use of the Winner's name and/or likeness (including his/her email and city and state of residence) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All entries will automatically be added to a mailing list maintained by All Knight Access.
- INTERNET: If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Giveaway or website, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway without notice and to select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Giveaway.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court in Yonkers, New York, United States, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys fees, and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York.
- WINNER'S LIST: The Winner of the Giveaway will be posted on the website invocation.co.
- CANNOT WIN BACK-TO-BACK: If an entrant wins the Giveaway, then the entrant is not eligible to win another Giveaway for 30 days.